Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each source-measure instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter.
Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
The Model 2400-C SourceMeter® is a 20W instrument that allows sourcing and measuring voltage from ±5µV (sourcing) and ±1µV (measuring) to ±200V DC and current from ±10pA to ±1A. It's well-suited for testing a wide range of devices, including diodes, resistors, resistor networks, active circuit protection devices, and portable battery-powered devices and components. It's also useful for systems power sourcing and IDDQ testing applications. The Contact Check function makes it simple to maximize test integrity by verifying test connections easily in just 350µs before an automated test sequence begins. This eliminates measurement errors and false product failures associated with contact fatigue, breakage, contamination, loose or broken connection, relay failures, etc.
Model 2400-C의 주요기능
- Completes the contact check verification and notification process in just 350µs to maintain high speed production throughput
- Contact Check enabled on the instrument's front panel or remotely via the GPIB
- Built-in "Source Memory" programmable sequencer stores up to 100 different tests for high production throughput
- Rugged design with 75,000-hour MTBF provides reliability in non-stop production environments.
- Built-in comparator simplifies pass/fail testing
- Digital I/O for fast binning or connection to component handlers
- 0.012% basic accuracy with 5-1/2-digit resolution for precise measurements
- Discrete semiconductor devices
- Passive devices
- Transient suppression devices
- ICs, RF ICs, MMICs
- Laser diodes, Laser diode modules, LEDs, Photodetectors
- Circuit protection devices: TVS, MOV, Fuses, etc.
- Connectors, switches, relays
- High brightness LEDs (DC and pulse)
- Low voltage/resistances
- I-V characterization
- Isolation and trace resistance
- Temperature coefficient
- Forward voltage, reverse breakdown, leakage current
- DC parametric test
- DC power source
- Photovoltaic cell efficiency (source and sink)
- Dielectric withstanding