Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each source-measure instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise.
The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the source-measure instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
The Model 2440-C's 5A source and measure capability also extends the range of our L-I-V Test System. Manufacturers of pump laser modules, optical amplifiers, and computer, automotive, and consumer electronics products will find it invaluable for a wide range of design and production test applications.
Model 2440-C의 주요기능
- Completes the contact check verification and notification process in just 350µs to maintain high speed production throughput
- Contact Check enabled on the instrument's front panel or remotely via the GPIB
- 50W continuous capacity to 5A
- 0.012% basic accuracy with 5-1/2-digit resolution
- Built-in comparator for fast pass/fail testing
- Digital I/O component handler interface
- 1000 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits
- Discrete semiconductor devices
- Passive devices
- Transient suppression devices
- ICs, RF ICs, MMICs
- Laser diodes, Laser diode modules, LEDs, Photodetectors
- Circuit protection devices: TVS, MOV, Fuses, etc.
- Connectors, switches, relays
- High brightness LEDs (DC and pulse)
- Low voltage/resistances
- I-V characterization
- Isolation and trace resistance
- Temperature coefficient
- Forward voltage, reverse breakdown, leakage current
- DC parametric test
- DC power source
- Photovoltaic cell efficiency (source and sink)
- Dielectric withstanding